user already have a recorded script for HP Web Tours Recording - New User Registration. Click Here for details.
Demo Video - HP Web Tours Application - New User Registration Script - Replay
This is my first video tutorial. It would be great if users are giving comments on the quality of the content and video. Based on the comment, I can prepare my future video tutorial in a much better way
Step by Step Procedure to run the script
- Double click the Vugen shortcut available in the system desktop
- Go to File > Open > Enter D:\StayTuned\Scripts\Recording\WebTours_NewRegistration in file name text box > click open button
- Click Tools menu > Click General Options item > Click Display tab and select Show browser during replay checkbox and then click ok button(This option shows the runtime viewer during the script replay)
- Click Vuser menu and click Run item OR Press F5 OR Click Runicon in Recording Toolbar
- This executes the script successfully without fail. If you observe carefully the runtime viewer, system displays the error as "Your username is taken *******".This error means HP web tours sample application already have an account by this name and suggesting the user to use unique name to register.